Do you want to learn about sales while working with the coolest startups, scaleups and established growth companies around? How about supporting kick-ass founders, leaders and companies in developing customer relationships and reaching their sales goals?
We’re currently looking for Business Development Representative’s (BDR’s) to work towards the Norwegian and international markets together with our clients. As a BDR at ScaleupXQ you’re responsible for top-of-funnel sales, supporting our customers in testing, verifying and gaining traction in their target markets. You’ll work closely together with experienced Account Executives, the BDR Manager and VP Sales and will be exposed to all parts of the commercial (sales) process.
If you are looking for a career within sales and entrepreneurship and learn everything about how to build and run sales organisations from scratch - this is the place for you!
- Test and verify messaging + targeting through activity
- Disqualify and qualify sales opportunities on behalf of our customers through cold calls, e-mail sequences, LinkedIn/Social and conferences.
- Work together with the BDR Manager & VP Sales to constantly iterate and improve on the outbound strategy for our customers
- Actively learn more about A-Z sales to further support our customers
To succeed at ScaleupXQ, we believe that:
- You see opportunities where others see obstacles
- You love the commercial hustle and making a good deal
- You are fluent in English, both oral and written
- You are ideally also fluent in Norwegian or German, both oral and written
- Your abilities to formulate yourself in writing are on the strong side
- You ideally have ±1 year of experience in an outbound/ sales role
What do we offer?
- Work with some of the coolest and most ambitious startups, scaleups and corporates around
- Be part of a team of experienced entrepreneurs and experts in all commercial niches
- Onboarding and training of a proven outbound sales process, from opening to close
- Career development - we are a fast-growing company, the sky's the limit
- Competitive compensation plan and benefits
- Flexibility as we work globally and are rigged for working remote
- Social - Several social gatherings, trips, workshops, afterworks etc. every year
- Access to brand new offices at Mesh i Oslo
ScaleupXQ is growing rapidly and will therefore interview relevant applicants consecutively.